The choices you make today can make all the difference in your business’ success tomorrow. There are many important factors involved in starting a business and each requires careful consideration. TadrossLaw can help you understand the business and legal implications of each option. We provide sophisticated, comprehensive support to start-up companies throughout the region.
Business Entity Options
One of the most important decisions you will have to make is also one of the first decisions – selecting your type of business entity from amongst the below list:
- C corporations
- S corporations
- Professional corporations (PC)
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Limited partnerships (LP)
- Family limited partnerships (FLP)
- Joint ventures
- Merger and acquisitions
- Business succession
- Sole proprietorships
TadrossLaw can describe the benefits and drawbacks of each and help you structure your business in a way that supports your business objectives The Formalities of Business Formation.
Sole proprietorships, partnerships, companies and corporations have specific guidelines for business formation. Whatever entity you chose, our law firm will help ensure that you meet all requirements to forming a clear legal entity, including:
- Filing the necessary paperwork with state and federal entities
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Drafting partnership agreements, letters of incorporation, partnership agreements, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating employment contracts
At TadrossLaw, we want to play a major role in the success of your emerging company and forge a lasting and mutually beneficial relationship as your counsel, and we will strive to show you how our commitment to excellence, integrity and credibility can translate to profitability for business